When it comes to hot entertainment options and a rich ala carte of channel lineup covering all popular genres, it wins. With over 200 channels, Spectrum TV Silver is currently one of the most popular TV packages. Who could say no to a plan that includes premium channels like HBO®, Cinemax®, and Showtime®!
Spectrum has become popular for its flexible bundled deals and no-contract options. More so among people who prefer not to be locked in a contract. With no termination penalties, it is easier to make a switch and everyone likes to have their options open.
Check out some quick facts:
- The customer service fares well with its clientele.
- According to ACSI and Consumer Reports, the provider got a rating of 63/100.
- This rating is more than the industry average rating for other providers.
- J.D. Power has awarded Spectrum in the South for its customer satisfaction.
- In North and West Central regions, it has got 3/5 power circles.
Features You Enjoy After Signing Up
Here are some other standout features, which will make the choice of picking the right provider and plan for you easier.
- Spectrum offers a service arrival guarantee.
- If you sign up for it, it will provide a better installation experience.
- Other TV providers are known to be notorious when it comes to installation.
- They make the customers wait around the clock for the installation technicians.
- Spectrum ensures that their technician will show up within the selected window that they gave.
- If they don’t show up, you get to have a statement credit of $20.
You get to pull off the best deal that caters for all three digital services. You get to have customized options, tailored to fit your entertainment preferences. Bundling allows you to explore better options in a single, more affordable bill. In addition to the fair pricing schedules, you also enjoy free installation services, Wi-Fi setup, and a DVR service. That makes a potential saving of around $200 a year!
The provider also offers free HD channels. Spectrum TV Silver is the most popular among all other packages for its affordability and number of offered channels. The company will also rescue you out of a contract by paying your early termination fee.
Spectrum TV Silver Channel List
If you are looking for a package with an extensive channel lineup, catering to all major entertainment genres, and offering economical monthly schedules, then our recommendation would be Spectrum TV Silver.
Check out these fast facts about its channel lineup:
- It offers more than 175 entertainment, news, and sports channels.
- The channel lineup includes all the popular local channels.
- The channels are aired in HD quality without extra charges.
- It includes all the basic channels of Select package along with popular premium channel offerings.
- Some of the popular offered premium channels are HBO, Starz Encore, Showtime, Cinemax, TMC, EPIX, Redzone, and NFL Network.
You have the freedom of subscribing to this incredible package in a standalone or a bundled choice.
As a Standalone Offering
In the standalone option, you get to enjoy:
- More than 175 entertainment, news, and sports channels.
- You can watch all the channels in HD.
- Enjoy Showtime Anytime and HBO GO.
- Get access to thousands of titles in On-Demand content that includes 3D and HD movies.
- You have the liberty to enjoy Spectrum TV App.
- With this app, you can stream both, live and On-Demand content.
- You can access the TV apps of your favorite networks.
- Access free primetime on demand.
- You get to watch premium channels.
- Some are HBO, Starz Encore, Showtime, Cinemax, TMC, EPIX, Redzone, and NFL Network.
It has so much to offer, it’s hard not to go for it! If you don’t have this plan, just get in touch with the Spectrum customers support to upgrade to this package and start enjoying it all!
Triple Play Silver – A Bundle of Three
You can also get your hands on the Silver TV offering in a bundled choice. And that even you even more benefits. All in a single bill. You get to enjoy all the aforementioned features of the standalone package along with:
- Bundled internet service.
- Bundled voice service.
- Spectrum Internet speed in this offering starts at 100 Mbps.
- Free modem, Security Suite.
- Free online protection.
- No frustrating contracts and data caps.
- Unlimited local, nationwide and international calling coverage.
- More than 28 calling features, which include call blocking, simultaneous rings, and so on.
When you can have the best of all three digital services, you can save yourself from the hassle of subscribing separately.
Unlike other providers, you get the premium channel like HBO free of cost in your plan. You don’t have to pay anything. And once you subscribe, you can easily pay Charter bill online. Now, these are enough to convince anyone!